External Works and Security
UKRefurbs have supplied and fitted a wide range of security measures from Security gates and grilles, barriers and bonded warehouse security for some the the uk leading companies. We only use quailty products which are tested to the highest standards to maximise your businesses security.
Below is a selection of the security grilles we supply and install.
The Excalibur is an established expanding security grille, manufactured in the UK, providing security with ventilation. Ideal for use in the home, office ir shop environment.
- Our discreet panels form a neat and unobtrusive ‘curtain’ when not in use.
- Smooth and quiet operation is facilitated by nylon components which separate all steel moving parts.
- Each bespoke grille is manufactured to meet size requirements and can be finished in any of our standard colours.
- Galvanised steel is used to ensure all grilles remain rust-free and only require minimum maintenance.
- The bottom tracks can be hinged up or made removable to allow easier access for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
- Planning permission is rarely required.
- A Multipoint locking system is designed with the user’s protection in mind, offering maximum security, including an anti-lift hook bolt which is housed in an alumina-ceramic core for protection against saw attack.
The grilles are manufactured from an extruded aluminium framework with galvanised steel uprights and cross members, meaning they are both strong and attractive in appearance.
Grilles can be powder coated in various colours, allowing the grilles to blend in or stand out from the environment.
- Curtains can be folded to either side (Single Stack) or both sides (Double Stack).
- Fixed Panel: Panels can be manufactured in a fixed framework, with no lock.
- Flexible Stack: The grille can be opened from either side and can be moved to the left or right as required.
- Whole Stack to Hinge Aside: The curtain can be made to hinge 90 degrees, in order to allow maximum visibility and access.
The Balmoral is a UK manufactured, high security expanding grille, which has passed stringent ‘attack’ tests by an independent testing body, and has received the LPCB Level 1 award.
- The Balmoral is similar to the Excalibur, however it incorporates a range of additional features for increased security.
- Additional features include a steel bottom track, steel top cowl, additional brackets and nylon components for added protection.
- The rivets are made from stainless steel and are pneumatically pressed for greater hold.
- A Multipoint locking system is designed with the user’s protection in mind, offering maximum security, including protection against saw attack.
- Nylon components between moving parts ensure smooth and quiet operation.
- The grille can be folded to the side to form a neat curtain when it is not in use.
- The grilles are powder coated prior to assembly to ensure maximum coverage and are available in a wide range of colours.
- The bottom track can be removable or hinge up, in order to allow for easy access. Alternatively it can be fixed.
- Curtains can be folded to either side (Single Stack), both sides (Double Stack) or fixed.
- A full cylinder lock is available, allowing key access from both the front and back of the grille, ideal for doorways.
- Sizes range from 500mm to 6000mm wide and from 650mm to 3046mm high.